Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sometimes I think to myself... "It's a good thing people can't actually read what's going through my mind," but here I am starting a blog giving you guys the opportunity to do just that!  I have never created one before but do find them very interesting.  I am 23 years old living and working in St. Louis, MO with my boyfriend and our two dogs.  There are many things that we hold dear to our hearts including sports, Cardinals baseball, the outdoors, God, a cold beer every now and then and of course our careers.  We are both highly motivated and can't wait to see where the future takes us.  I am a firm believer in making each day your own masterpiece, learning and moving on from your rainy days, making others laugh, and truly counting all of the blessings in your life.  I wish each of you best of luck during this course and can't wait to read what is going on inside your minds :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie! Great first post for your new blog. I look forward to following your journey (and all of ours in class!)

    ReplyDelete